To a potential member of the Civil Alliance of Kazakhstan
- full (full membership, membership approval is carried out by the SAC Council),
- associative (associative membership, approval of membership is carried out by the Council of the SAC or the Directorate of the SAC).
3.The SJC may include:
- Regional Civil Alliances;
- non-profit organizations with member organizations, regional offices and branches);
- branch, republican organizations;
- coalition NGOs;
- public figures.
Step-by-step instructions for joining the Civil Alliance of Kazakhstan:
Step 1. Fill out an application (download the sample).
Step 2. Attach:
- the protocol or an extract from the minutes of the meeting of the authorized body of the acceding organization with the decision to join the Civil Alliance of Kazakhstan (hereinafter - SAC);
- copies of constituent documents (charter, certificate of state registration);
- a copy of the order of appointment of the first head of the organization;
- list of member organizations;
- report on completed projects for the last year;
- work plan for the coming year.
Step 3. Email documents to email@example.com
Or to: Astana, 25 Syganak St., Ansar Business Center, 15th floor.
Contact phone: +7 (7172) 55 - 06 - 78
In the case of a positive decision of the SAC Council on your membership in SAC, it is necessary to pay the entrance fee and send a confirmation of payment to the SAC.