At the initiative of the Ministry of Information and Public Development, the Civil Union Alliance of Kazakhstan launches the Republican youth summer camp Zeren-2019, which is aimed primarily at implementing the State Youth Policy Concept and therefore announces a competition for:
- information support and PR promotion of the program;
- organization and control of logistics, as well as accommodation of participants and guests in the camp;
- development of the educational program of the participants;
- provision of relevant methodological development of the concept and related materials, consultation on the selection process of program participants;
- transfer for 200 passengers on the Nur-Sultan-Zerenda / Kokchetav-Zerenda routes.
Technical Assignment for services can be downloaded here.
Application procedure: Your proposal, consisting of the Technical and Financial Proposal, must be submitted no later than 18:00 Nur-Sultan, June 20, 2019, by email to email@example.com.
On the result of the competition and other issues contact the project coordinator Musinov Azamat, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals received after the specified date will not be accepted for consideration.